Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dating

I know this is something that EVERYONE loves to talk about. And i'm sure
You've heard a lot of people say their say about the matter. But i think
i've realized something about it and i would love to share! It seems to
me that in the environment that i am in, surrounded by church and
Christian friends, what i see is a lot of planning planning planning of
relationships, but not DOING anything with those plans. And sometimes
those plans You have to do when in a relationship aren't going to work
out that way. You know what i mean? With my own eyes, i've seen friends
going into relationships planning to save their first kiss for marriage
or not for a long time, yet when 2 months rolls around, it happens.
Unplanned. Unexpected. It just happened. When things like that happen, i
think that Jesus has His mighty hand on it. Kissing isn't bad, it isn't
forbidden, but it is special. And that specialness is something that i
would like to save for marriage, but the Big Guy might say "it's okay"
or it'll just happen perfectly one day. He writes my love story, not me.
You also never know who You will have feelings for. You could plan on
wanting a strong Christian man, but fall for an atheist who has his
faith in evolution. You never know what You will be attracted to. I'm
seeing that a lot of my friends who are planning planning planning
aren't having the best of luck with the fellas or ladies. It's
unattractive how strict and full-of-rules they are.
I'm not sure what i'm trying to say. I suppose i'm saying that Dad could
have a different plan for You than what You'd like or prefer.

Lalalalalala

No comments:

Post a Comment