Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weird.

That feeling when You see a past lover.
For certain ones, it's no big deal. Nbd. We're friends, there's no hurt
feelings, no drama, it simply didn't work out. Seeing them is just like
seeing a friend and You guys didn't even have a thing.

But then there's the other ones (or that certain one, in my case). That
when You see them, it feels like Your stomach is about to jump out of
Your chest. Every time You see that person, all the pain and emotions
that happened in that relationship hit You like a semi to the heart. You
think that You've healed and moved on and ready to conquer the world
once again! But then that one look from that person could bring You
right back to square one. You wonder if You've ever crossed their mind
as much as they've crossed Yours. So many questions flood Your mind when
You make eye contact.

You truly were my first love.
Everything You did enchanted me.
Getting over You is the longest thing i've ever endured (aside from
grieving my father's loss).
Do You regret it?
Are You embarrassed that You even liked / loved me?
Did You even love me or was that just something You said?
We weren't even together for more than 2 months!
How could You have done so much damage in such a short amount of time?
I know it's completely unattractive for me for me to waste all that time
and emotions on You, You're so worthless to me. BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!
Is there something wrong with me?
Is this normal?
You used & exploited my emotions and my body so why is it that i miss
You?
i'd be lying if i said i didn't.
i forgive You for all that You said and did. I tell myself that every
morning when i wake up, "i forgive You, *****."
So, please stop giving me those gut-wrenching looks in our Statistics
class.
You really make me look forward to my husband, though.

i pray for him constantly. That he's preparing his heart and himself for
me, his wife. That he's able to pull through any situations like mine
and that he turns to the Lord for strength and direction for everything.
That he's crazy on fire for God and desires more and more and more and
more of Jesus and can't get enough of it. That his identity is found in
Christ alone, and no one else. Not friends, not the world, not society,
not materials or anything.
i know my Prince is creating You into the person You are to become, and
exactly what i am looking for in my soul mate.
i can't wait to meet You.
.. or find out who You are. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment