Saturday, November 20, 2010

Care...

Friday night, i got a totes new understanding of one of my favorite
songs - How He Loves.
"I don't have time to maintain these regrets when i think about the way
He loves us. Oh, how He love us. Oh, how He loves us. Oh, how He
loves."

To be honest, i never got that phrase til Friday night. Listening to it
at theMILL, it felt like the final missing piece in a puzzle slid into
place and my brain was like OH I GOT IT!

Why do i waste my time regretting the things in my past & my previous
actions when His love and mercy has already wiped it away? Also, my
problems are so unimportant compared to the bigger picture! There's
widows & orphans everywhere (Africa, Colorado, my city, my community, MY
NEIGHBORHOOD!) that could use my time and emotions and prayers, more
than i need 'em. I need to stop caring so much about myself. My vision
is to have a servant's heart.

Which brings me to my next question:

How can i stop caring so much about myself but not become careless about
my actions or who i am?


i'd like to hear some feedback on this please, Blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment